Makeup Artist and Somme fanatic, Marissa Nemes, shares with us the products she can’t live without from her makeup bag.
- Japonesque Power Curl Eyelash Curler: “Two curls and HELLO power lashes! It transforms my lashes and gives me an eye opening curl in a matter of seconds.”
- Cle de Peau Concealer: “I’m obsessed with how this conceals every imperfection on my face. From discoloration spots to acne, it’s lightweight texture stays put all day so no touch ups are needed!”
- Shu Uemura Brush #8hr: “I prefer using this sable eye shadow brush as a concealer brush. It allows for the concealer to blend into tiny areas of my face, making my skin look completely flawless.”
- YSL Faux Cils #5 Mascara: “This color gives a gorgeous pop to my eyes. Its deep burgundy makes the green in my eyes much brighter, compliments my skin tone and adds depth to my lashes. I layer this on top of black mascara for that extra pop.”
- Smashbox BB Cream: “I’m all about the no-makeup-makeup look and this does it all. It primes, mattifies, protects my skin against the sun and adds a little tint as well. It’s especially fabulous during the summer when the humidity is at 100% because it’s completely melt-proof! Tried and tested.”
- Chanel Blush in Rose Tourbillion: “I have to admit, Chanel blushes are fabulous, especially for their longevity. This is a discontinued shade from nearly 4 years ago and I still love it because its bold watermelon hue makes my cheeks look fresh and glowy all day.”